Friday, August 12, 2016


A few days ago I soaked in on 2 Cor 9:10-11, it was the kind of encouragement I needed.

I want to share with you this beautiful song, it has help me through some darkest moments and lifted me up to feeling all victorious again.

God I look to You (By Jenn Johnson)

God I look to You, I won't be overwhelmed
Give me vision to see things like You do
God I look to You, You're where my help comes from
Give me wisdom; You know just what to do

I will love You Lord my strength
I will love You Lord my shield
I will love You Lord my rock forever
All my days I will love You God

Hallelujah our God reigns 
Hallelujah our God reigns 
Hallelujah our God reigns
Forever all my days Hallelujah


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1nJrioKNvI

Wishing you a beautiful and fruitful weekend. Love you. 

No comments: