Thursday, March 13, 2008

Finally a special blog for Scrapping

Boy am I excited to have this blog to showcase my stuff.

I am sooooo new to scrapbooking. Although I got addicted to reading scrapbook magazines since 2006 and never could stop then.

I did my first card on Valentines'08, continued with the 12 x12 layout challenge @ Smidapaper and a birthday card. I cant wait to do more....just waiting to have some moolah to buy more supplies.

I have to say that the materials in Malaysia is sooo expensive. I understand... because of the shipping rates and such.....but gosh its a lot of $$$ .

Entering into scrapbook stores turns me into a small girl, I get soooo excited and practically wanting to buy every single darn thing. LOL!

Anyways I will be visiting Smidapaper tomorrow (SALES!!), and add on my very little scrapbook supplies....[ cant even call it a stash yet!] hehe

xoxo

No comments: