Friday, June 4, 2010

Yippio....I made a card...

....for a very special girl.

Its a surprise!! When you receive it, you will know...(=

So so, how did the newbie do?

{Cindy: If you are reading this, you make it look so easy to make a card...and your creations are G O R G E O U S !!!} *Hugsss*

I find that the design is so straight forward....nothing much to shout about. Anyways I used my new border punch...YEAY! it is not an new punch, but I love love Fiskars. Next I'll be getting apron lace, it is sold out in Smidapaper. Anybody know where I can get it?

That cupcake stamp from Inkadinkadoo is so cute....comes with different toppings but I chose the heart. I messed up on the 'Hello'...it didnt stamp so well, so I used sharpie to outline.
To me the imperfectness makes the card handmade...(=

Decided to add a punched butterfly for some added interest.

Materials Used: October Afternoon papers, Inkadinkadoo stamps & making memories alphas.

xoxo,

3 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

Hey babe! I'm glad you are making more cards now!! This is so cute and I'm sure whoever receive this will be very happy :) Yes, yes....agree that imperfectness is what make handmade cards more special!

Sharon Cornelius-Xavier said...

woohooo...2nd card!!

TQ for inspiring me.

xoxo

Josie said...

Make more~ make more~