Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Project Life Week 1 & Week 2

As I mentioned before, I'm on the bandwagon for Project life 2013. Up to date I have completed 3 weeks of documenting. Good job Sharon!!

I have always loved photographs and I am thrilled to be doing project life. I've been reading blogs after blogs & stalked instagrammers about PL so much that when 2013 came, I just knew how to PL. LOL, insane but true.

Being a beginner, I just bought the page protectors and some PL inserts, no album, no corekit. That being said, I am really considering Seafoam (If I get the kit then I will explain why it means so much!)

I do not PL daily, but I find that weekly works a lot for me, documenting Highlights of each week...and so far January 2013 has been really really eventful!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------


My most favorite page for now. It was so simple to put this together, the pictures and journalling just did it all. Oh and that neon pink washi is my obsession!! hahah.

Week 1 pg2
Mostly highlights of our 3rd Anniversary celebration & a map to remember where we stayed.

Week 1 pg1
Still missing one photograph, but its ok, will fill it up. Tucked in some memorabilia.

And the start of it all. 2013!!!
I love everything about Project life, and I look forward to filling up my pockets every week.
Love, Love, Love!!!

Alright thats all from me now, will blog about week 3 soon.

xoxo

3 comments:

Evelin said...

ooooh, lovely!
I think I'm like you... I also looked at people's PL until I feel like doing it too! I am caught up till Week 3 too... hopefully I can do it one week at a time till end of the year :D

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow this is awesome!!!!! Love it heaps!!!!!

Cindy Lee said...

So pretty!!! I hope to catch up :)