Tuesday, July 27, 2010

MFW: Card Style Week - Fun & Cute

I'm definitely on a roll for card making....How not to when both my girlfriends, Cindy & Josie are both card lovers....they have inspired me!

Here's my 3rd card for Moxie Fab World.

It was inspired by Cindy's card, and so again I scraplifted the card.

Here's my take for the challenge of Fun & Cute. I'm so loving the dress form!!

Materials Used:

PP: Girls Paperie, October Afternoon & Font Werk
Heidi Swap Ledger Chipboard
Scarlet Lime Kit Buttons
Hambly Screen Print transparency : Dressform


'Hi'

Notice the faux stitching, thanks to Cindy for the great idea!!

xoxo,

8 comments:

TesaB said...

It's for sure fun and cute!!! Gorgeous dress form!!!

Josie said...

GOOD TAKE!!~ OMG, love the dress form... definitely, kawaii ~

Sharon Corn said...

Yeay! TQ Josie...hope its not LaLa..

Craftylicious said...

oh wow wow! :) Absolutely divine!!

teacher jessy said...

That is a lovely card!! I like the dress form too!! and yeah, GP rocks!!

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

ahhh im in love with the colours.... definitely...

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love it!

Cath said...

Hey Sharon! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)