Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Up in the air..

I'm back from my mini break. Awesomeness in the sun.

I desperately wanted to craft but no mojo to make LOs....but I knew I had to make something. So here's a birthday card. See the empty space below, thats where the greeting is going.

Something simple and I'm deeply in love with this stamp set!!! xoxo Cindy!!

PS: Please excuse the color, trying out some editing on Photoshop Elements.

Materials used:
My minds eye:: Cloud paper
Dear Lizzy:: Hearts paper
Practicing Creativity:: Hot air balloon stamps (Compliments from Cindy)
Girl's paperie:: Messenger birder
Birthday Sentiment:: Compliments from Josie

2 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

Welcome back, Sharon!! Lovely cards!! Great use of the stamp :)

Josie said...

you are truly a hot air balloon lover~ :D you can make beautiful cards from it... love the color choice