Monday, August 23, 2010

Scrap-It-Lah August Challenge

It seems like forever since I made any LOs. Last night, while my husband was attending his class, I finally scrapbooked.....I was happy. (=

This months challenge was to complete the title "I now know..."

Although my title may seem hilarious but jokes aside, my mom truly spoiled us. Now after having a place of my own, I now realized how much I took my mom for granted....and she is not getting any younger. If I could only turn back the clock and help her out.....

Here's what I made..

- Handmade embellishment, from lace
- Misted paper doily pink and white glimmer mist
- Hand-cut the ladies out from Cosmo Cricket Material girl collection,glossy accent one of the ladies and foam raised it.

"I now Know what its like to do Housework"


Materials Used:
PP:: So Sophie's Collection - My Minds Eye [ I LOVE it, so gorgeous looking], Girls Paperie & Material Girl- Cosmo Cricket
Alphas:: American Craft Thickets - Felt & Fabric, Tiny type - October Afternoon
Stamps:: Girls Paperie & Date stamp
Embellishments::Prima Flowers, Doily, Pearls, Lace & Button


Happy Monday to you & have a lovely week!!!

4 comments:

Chowchow said...

Thats a great revelation. Yes, as teenagers we often take out mother for granted. Lovely to see that you have understood this. Thanks for the meaningful entry.

Cindy Lee said...

Such a lovely layout!! I love it! Yes, we often took our mother for granted and after I moved out from the house, I realized how much my mother have done for me! Thank you for sharing this girlfriend!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

I love your LOs n hav been waiting to see 'em!! love how meaningful this one is.. !! :)

Josie said...

beautiful layout girl~ :)