Its April 1st, another month has gone by and we're entering to 2nd quarter of the year. March has been a very challenging month for me, it is ONLY by the grace of God that I'm alive and kicking.
- Knowing that He is with me every step of the way
- Reaping the fruit of being obedient
- Shop, shop & shop @ Smidapaper (Stella & Rose, Emma Shop & Potrait Collection - I love you all)
- Completed my taxes and they will be refunding me RM200! Aint it great?!!
- Business for altered frames & cards...Praise God (Those that ordered, thank you for blessing me!)
- Being reminded that I'm so blessed to have Godly parents with sound advices.
- Being thankful for my dear Sister (Carmelita), you are a true pearl to me, just being there, showering me with a lot of care and concerns. I am blessed!
- Big blow again on 24th March, the night that started my palpitation for a whole week. It was the night that marked the journey of 'learning how to be gracious to others'. And a new journey is birth.......completely trusting on His will.
- Felt betrayed, completely let down & so broken. Good news is, im coming out of it, stronger than before.
------------------------------Anyways I made a card last night using Emma Shop. I was so happy to have the mood to craft again. Awesomeness!! Thank you Cindy for passing some mojo.
Have a great weekend peeps.