Monday, May 9, 2011

SIL Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge no.6

Good Morning,

Started my Monday morning with 2 eggs, 2 sausages and 2 slices of bread. Big breakfast!! Yeay, thats my monday staple. Its so scarry how the weekend passes by so quickly.

Anyways, this year I missed out 5 of SIL's anniversary challenges....April has been a super crazy month. The last challenge was simply perfect.

So here is my take SIL..... wishing you a Blessed Anniversary & a big thankyou for your support in the M'sian scrapping community. May you have plenty more years to come!!


Instead of a normal circle punch, I used a 1 1/2 inch scallop punch to give it that extra touch on the petals. So love how it turned out.

Hi 5 to Emma Shop. I still so adore this collection!
A shout out to all the mummies, mummies to be and those waiting to be mummies.
This world cannot procreate without you. You're the best!!

xoxo

9 comments:

Shirl said...

Mmm...this card is soo pretty! Love all the florals, a perfect card for Mother's Day! I think I must have some of the Emma shop papers too! LOL

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous... love the wonderful colours.. such a great Mother's Day card :)

Blossom inch said...

lovely card Sharon, so creative and love the flower.

Unknown said...

WOW !!! fab card!

Chowchow said...

Sharon - this card is perfect. From the choice of paper - Love the paper very much down to design. Thanks for playing along at SIL. I think I need to get some of these Emma shop papers too. :)

vivacela said...

I so so so lurve the entire card. The color is so soffttt. ^_^. Sorry ha. went missing a while. :D

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

Such a prety card! i love your handmade bloom..ur choice of paper is fantastic! :)

Anonymous said...

that is so pretty!


-marina, tokicraft.com

Jessy Christopher said...

love love love this card!! yup, CP emma's shoppe is just perfect! tq for playing along!