Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Chipboard this time around...

Hello Peeps. How are you crafters doing?

It was a public holiday for us folks in Penang & it was lovely. Always happy to get a day off on Mondays. :)

So I spent my weekend in KL, visiting my family and some shopping time. Arrived back at home at 8pm last night and decided to make a card...mixing oldies with newbies. 

Used Maya road chipboards which I hoarded quite a fair bit. Ink them with Pink Petunia & Sage green, kinda loving the soft tones...and of coz more of Maggie Holmes sticker & ephemera pack. The flower was given by Jessy Christopher. Thx sweetie!


Please excuse the messy background. ;)

 Adding some washi tapes. The rainbow tape is from cardpuccino and the rest is from Typo, got it in the sale bin, RM10 for both. A steal!


PL sneak for Week 27, still a WIP state.

Quite a lazy Tuesday for me, dreaming of quitting my day job. Oh well, have a great week my dear friends.

xoxo

1 comment:

Josie said...

great job! love the card... so simple yet has a touch of elegance.