Monday, July 8, 2013

Current loves...

Hello Friends,

Its Monday, start of week 28, wow....time really flies.

Finally what seems like ages, a LO for my current loves. What a perfect timing for Crate Paper's Polka Dots Challenge, im obsessed with polka dots...like seriously, my eyes gravitate towards dots...hahahah.

So loving this Maggie Holmes ephemera pack. Loving the electric blue with turquoise combination. Oh yes and those gold thickers, I think im gonna hoard them....hahahhaa.




Project Life Week 26:

A simple spread, watching 2 movies and a dance production. A really artsy week for me, touring around Georgetown and feeling so proud of Penang. You are so vintage and quaint. I so love you Penang. :)



Have a blessed week peeps.

xoxo

1 comment:

Josie said...

beautiful layout & love your week 26 spread!