Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Midweek Updates

How are you doing?

I'm keeping up with Project life pretty well. Only 9 weeks behind now....but im seriously not worried about catching up coz I have so much fun documenting.

Given a chance, I would love to craft, blog, surf whole day long...but unfortunately the time is not now. Anyways...

Week 16 completed!

My challenge is I have limited supplies of 4x6 cards, making it a tad challenging.


Decided to use this orientation  :)

Simple and to the point. Chipboard & letter stickers are perfect.

Decided to make a card, after a long hiatus of cardmaking. Used some scrap paper from Maggie Holmes, added a layered tag from MME (Old collection), add in some gems & stickles and simple card is created. Need to brush up on cardmaking, a lil bit on the rusty side. hahahah 


Anyways wishing you sunshine to a few more working days. :)

xoxo

No comments: