Thursday, November 13, 2014

Workspace Thursday?

Hello Friends.

Today I will show you a few sneaks on my workspace. I have been working on some scrapbook layouts, a few PL spreads and also some birthday cards.

I wouldn't say that November is an overly busy month, but still our schedule is pretty pack. I cant wait to fill you in on the big change that is happening end of November, only 2 more weeks. Hooray!

So here, we have a journalling tag, added that into my LO.


And a sneak peek. Simple is my middle name as of 2014. I've been digging muted pastel colors, a lot of white space with sprinkles of embellishments. Seriously my style has evolved. *big smile*

I am totally loving that rub-ons are making a come back. They were my first love to scrapbook embellishments. YAY!

xoxo


No comments: