Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Its OCTOBER YAY!



Welcome favourite month! Go slow ok, I want to savour every moment of you. :)

September has been a cray busy month for me, so glad its over but its almost year end. Arghhh, time is flying by too fast.

Some updates. I made a shaker card tutorial over at Mei Li Paperie, do check it out. If you use my referral code http://rwrd.io/4j9qmcj , you will get 10% off your bill and they are giving FREE shipping worldwide for their preorders, no minimum amount, such a good deal. 

Process shot of the shaker card.



...and the completed card. 



Thats all from me today. Enjoy October! YAY!



1 comment:

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.