Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Continuing July inserts with Mei Li Paperie


Hello Hello,

Here I created a simple 2 page spread with this simple 4x4 pocket design by Becky Higgins. I used Mei Li paperie's Sweet Little You printables, you can download and print them...easy peasy. Jen created this printables for her new born but it is so versatile that you can use it for any occasion or projects.




For this first spread, I trim down the 4x6 'Hip Hip Hooray' card using an instagram die, and just printed two instagram photos. I was going for the minimalist look, so I didn't want to embellish much.




For the second spread, I used the 3x4 'Hi' card and trim it down to look like it was part of the photo. Decided to go with B&W photos with a hint of orange. I think it turned out alright. ;)

Check out Sweet Little You printables, and a blogpost over at Mei Li Paperie featuring the different use of this printable. 

Good news, if you use my link http://rwrd.io/4j9qmcj , you are entitled for 10% off your total purchase. YAY! So what are you waiting for? head over to Mei Li Paperie and restock some goodies.

Cheers. 



1 comment:

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.