Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Half year mark @ Hin Bus Depot Pop up Market


Congratulations to Pretty Blessings, celebrating our 1/2 year mark at Pop Up Markets. We started selling in August of 2016, so technically 7 months have gone by and we are loving every single Pop Up. I am so thankful that we braved ourselves for this new adventure, not knowing what the response would be like, just going by faith.

I remember vividly last July when I signed up to join Hin Bus Depot Pop up Market, I was terribly nervous and cracking my head for the table set up. Oh how quickly those moments have passed, and today I can proudly say we have done 20+ markets. Big YAY!

I am planing to compile a list to-dos for first timers/ or for those who are thinking of exploring Pop up markets. If you have any questions, do leave me a comment. :)

We will be at Hin pop up this Sunday 26th Feb from 11am-5pm. Do drop by and say hello.




1 comment:

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.