Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Delicious Goodies from Scrap-n-crop!

La la la la la la la laaaaa lalalala la la LA LAAA!!!

I'm a happy girl.

Look at these delicious goodies.....*slurp*

I keep staring at those cute cute stickers. I love October Afternoon, very high quality. Oh and those gorgeous papers from Cosmo Cricket....I've been waiting the longest time to get my hands on the Material Girl papers. OOoooOooooo......YEAY!


And not forgetting this punch which I've been dreaming for more than a month......
So beautiful....
...and its Finally MINE!!
HOORAY!!
(Shouts of Joy!)

xoxo,

2 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

Wow...I can imagine your excitement! I would too if see this in my mail :))
About the Prima flowers, I got them from Smidapaper. Sheila has yet to display them but you may check with her.

Sharon Cornelius-Xavier said...

hahahha...yes, just like a little kid.

OoOO new products in smida. I live quite far from them, but I should visit them soon. I love your ribbon, you got it online right? You have the brand?