Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Third SIL challenge this month

Meet my boys..Raul & Mikhail

Heart them to pieces.

Hand cut the monsters from October Afternoon paper.
I realized that since I'm not a mother yet, I have very few kiddies embellishments.
Strangely enough, i did manage to find some....hehe

Vibrant Colors..

Happy Patterns

Stamped this thickers with News print stamp (Prima)
Looks pretty cool huh? Kinda like how that turned out.

Painted the 'B' & 'Y' chipboard black, originally pale blue. Was not too particular about the strokes, which gave it a bit of a distressed look.
The birdie is a button, cut off the shanks and glued to the paper.
Oh now that I remember, I have not washed my paint brush yet....must have harden already. Haih!

"These are the two of my Favorite Boys"

They are my super cutie patootie cousins.

Absolutely too adorable for words....

Ahhhh, my heart melts everytime I think of them.

xoxo,

4 comments:

Josie said...

Love it.. and the song quote from sound of music... :) really nice~

Sharon Cornelius-Xavier said...

hehe..thanks. My boys are too cute

Jessy Christopher said...

Your couzies are so so so CUTE!! Can I bring them home? Gosh they are such handsome boys and you made them love so so good on the layout!! Love how you played with the alpha. Thanks for playing along at SIL

{eleise} said...

What a great page!!! Cute boys too! =)