Here you go...my take on the 4th challenge.
I must say, I found this challenge very challenging. (eyes rolling, well yea, it is a challenge) LOL!
Main reason is because, while mixing up soo many different manufacturers I didn't want to clutter my LO.
Believe me, I was starring at the LO for hours just to make sure they were pleasing to my eyes.
1. Studio G - Love stamp
2. Prima - Chandelier stamp, flowers & ribbon
3. Making Memories - Kraft & Journaling stickers
4. My Minds Eye - 'So Sweet' title
5. Denton Magic Press - Alpha Rub-ons
6. Kaisercraft - While rhinestones
7. Maya Road - Owls & Just a quick note rub-ons
8. October Afternoon - My bliss & sentiment sticker
9. EK Success - Phrase Cafe sticker
10. Martha steward - Butterfly & Doily edge punch
11. Fiskars - Scallop border punch
12. Tim Holtz - Vintage Photo Distress Ink
13. Stazon - Black ink
14. Ranger - Perfect Pearls, glossy accent & stickles
15. Dymo - Dymo label
16. Uniball signo - White gel pen
17. Bazzil - Brown cardstock
18. Cosmo cricket - Material girl pattern papers
19. Webster pages - pattern papers
20. Autumn Leaves - Foof a la buttons
21. Twine - Local bookshop
22. Kokuyo tape runner
23. Tombo mono multi glue
23 different manufacturers? Wow, thats a lot!! but it was a fun challenge. (=