Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines.

Dear Lovelies,

How was your weekend?

Mine was jam packed, and I'm feeling terribly sleepy. I woke up this morning, wishing I was a housewife....not wanting to leave for work. I'm beating myself up for not taking the day off, but the other consolation is, tomorrow is a public holiday....yahooo!

I've been making so many love cards, but i've not made anything for Aaron. I will rush home after work to make him one.

In the mean time, some old school loving.....


"Love Forever"
Have a lovely day!!!
xoxo!

4 comments:

Blossom inch said...

simple and yet so nice card by you Sharon!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

Sharon this is amazing!!! :) I love the vintage couple image and the background text! so sweet!! :)

Josie said...

This is so cute!

Cindy Lee said...

This is simply vintagey! I just love it! Can't wait to see the card you made for Aaron! Aww, Aaron made you a card? How sweet! Thumbs up for you Mr Xavier!