Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I am back!!

Hello friends,

I am back! Had a busy May & June but right now, schedule is slowly going back to normal, which means Project Life catch up. Oh yes, 4 whole weeks of photos to print and document...Im excited!

Anyways, while waiting to sort out my photos, I decided to make a simple card with some new papers from Amy Tangerine. :)

 Loving the ombre effect of this paper. And in love with the cute stamp.

 A little bit difficult to roll, but it stamps like butter. Glad I bought it! :)

And some ministry photos, while we were out in Kuching, ministering in dance. What an awesome experience. All Glory to God. 




 Malaysia Rise Up! to your CALL!!



Empowered Dance & Drama with Kingdom Dancers, Penang = Explosive love. :)

Thats all from me now, a lot of work to catch up! :)

xoxo

2 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

Love the card babe!! And you looked pretty in white! Love!

Josie said...

Beautiful pics... great job to KD... seeing how you all practice every week & finally, the event looks so beautiful.... Pretty card!