Friday, December 12, 2014

Advent, a beautiful season.

It seems almost unfair that one of our favourite season....called Advent, passing by so quickly. Well it is the 11th day....and christmas is merely 2 weeks away. Gosh that is really really fast. In all the hustle and bustle  I tend to forget that this season is about adoration....adoring the King of Kings who laid down His life for my salvation. Not only is He a King but also my best friend, His name is Jesus.

Have you ever met a God who is so selfless? A God who sacrificed Himself so that we can have eternal life. A God who is always inviting us to have a relationship with Him. He is the ONLY God who is capable of having a relationship with us.

Truly His love for us is beyond comprehension. It is too deep for us to grasp. What an honour to have Him as my Daddy, my best friend, my first love, my comforter, my pilot, my deliverer, my teacher. 

I must never forget that Christmas is celebrating the birth of Jesus. We celebrate a God who is pure LOVE. Thank you for coming into this world and redeeming us. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a crafty note, I may attempt to document December Daily..hmmmm. (after failing 3 years in a row). Well I am ambitious enough to prepare an album, we shall see how it goes. :)

Am loving the colour trend of December Daily in Studio Calico: Black, White & Red. An air of classy-ness eh? *winks*



And finally my beautiful tree is up. Lights are pretty, honestly, I can stare at it the whole night. Alrighty, its 1.00am, I should hit the sack soon.


If you are celebrating Christmas, I urge you to find out who this Jesus is. It is after all His birthday.

Good night.

xoxo

No comments: