Thursday, January 16, 2014

Another year of Project Life, a fresh start.


Oh wow, a 3 months hiatus from my previous post....yikes. 

Anyways I'm back!! I have decided to Project life for 2014 again, with much encouragement from Aaron, seriously he is like my biggest supporter to document our weekly progress. I know, I know so blessed right? *smiles*


Just a few days ago, I flipped thru my 2013 PL album, showing a friend how the year went by, she was amazed at how time flies. I must say 2013 was a beautiful year, truly a year of Faith... I know it sounds strange, but I didn't quite want 2013 to end.


Can we all agree that relationships are fragile? Actions, reactions not thought out properly can lead to serious damage, its like wreaking a beautiful garden. What took years or months to build can be damaged in a twinkle of an eye. More often that not these gardens will not look the same anymore. (Sad aint it)


Speaking the truth always has a price to pay, that includes with the possibility of putting yourself on the line to be snubbed. Now, that is one risk I know many will not take. But I'm wired differently, black is black & white is white, to me grey lines are blurred lines


One of my favorite Speaker & writer, Bill Hybels wrote "Being someone's spiritual brother or sister also means warning them of potential pitfalls in their lives - sometimes even before they themselves see trouble on the horizon." One of the biggest deception I've heard is, "people need to fall to experience it" 
I say its complete Bullshit (pardon my language). I believe God has place people in our lives to learn from, not to make the same mistakes so that we can advance in life and Not to be trap in the same cycle. Very skewed mentality.

Today I tweeted a quote from my other favorite Speaker, Lisa Bevere. "I'd rather speak & be labelled judgmental by others than remain silent & be judged a goat by God. Faith, hope, love & Righteousness have a voice." I love this woman, so true isn't it? hahahhaa. The word 'judging' is so wrongly use, the minute we say

"You are judging me!", you are also judging the person whom you referred to as judging you. Now isn't that ironic? Its like the pot calling the kettle black kinda situation. LOL...

Fuyoh, sounds like my post is getting darn serious. I'm just sharing some of my thoughts....oooo how I've missed blogging. :)

In essence, good relationships or friendships are hard to come by, Feel good friends do not stay very long...genuine friends who will cry, go thru fire with you & be completely truthful are worth keeping. Cherish them k?! :) 


Moving on, Im proud to say 2014 title page is completed. YAY!!

Aha, a very simple page - completely fuss free. Midnight collection on my first page. *happy girl*, and just a simple mobile photo. 



....and jeng jeng jeng, my first LO for 2014. Ever since Aaron started being behind the lens, we hardly have pictures of us. So its a good one to cherish. Just to highlight that I hand stitched the boxes!! And the rest of the embellishments were a mix of Amy Tangerine, Crate Paper, MME & Studio Calico.
.

Alrighty, I better end this post. Have a blessed weekend.


Toodles.

xoxo

1 comment:

Josie said...

Beautiful Layout! Smart way to stitch on a layout... :)