Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday!

Hello Friends.

Good news is this week I'm only working for 2 days then im off to a mini beach holiday with Aaron & some church friends. Happiness!

I've been rather productive over the last 2 weeks, making sure I sit at my desk almost every night to create.

So here is week 24.

Spread 1:


I'm digging this title card

Yay to stitching accents!

Added some star veneers randomly across the spread.

Spread 2:


 Not too sure if I love this stamp, but I couldnt reverse the stamping.

Loving this cloud chipboard. So cute!

This 3/4 filler card is so simple but yet so pretty. Really loving the cleanness of it. <3 font="">

Our week 24 was a simple, tiring but a well loved week. Nothing beats spending quality time with family. Indeed there is something magical about family love. Quite certain that most of the time it is unspoken but certainly shown thru various circumstances.

Wishing you a lovely Week28. In another 2 days I will be swimming in clear turquoise water. yee ha!

xoxo

No comments: