Friday, July 25, 2014

Week 28 spread 2

Hello Friends,

Its Friday! Yee-haaa!

I think this may be my favorite spread in 2014. Just loving the mint green with black and white.....really refreshing colors. I wish I had more of the dear lizzy papers. Minimal approach to PL is the best for me. Yay!


Super love how this navy photo corner by Pink Paislee blended so well in this spread.

Simple title card on the 2nd spread. Thought it needed some change. :)

When in doubt, use thickers. They can fill up the space like a charm.


I have 2 more spreads on this beach getaway, hahah photos overloaded, yea just not practical for me to make a mini album when I can just fit in an extra page to this week. So stay tuned...

I'm taking a trip down south tomorrow to attend a seminar, hopefully i'll be back with a post by wednesday. :)

Have a great weekend!

xoxo

3 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

I am loving your Project Life page more and more!

Josie said...

Gorgeous Page!

Josie said...

More Project Life spreads please!! :)