Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Leftover chicken wraps.



So as promised, this was the left over from last nights dinner. Im a sucker for homemade wraps, its so easy and healthy.

Do pardon the beans, I over cooked it when heating up. Hehe. I don't know bout you but this kinda meals makes me really really satisfied and happy. 

I seasoned the chicken with mustard, sesame kewpie, salt, black pepper, ginger powder and cayenne pepper. I let it marinade for about 2.5 hours, you can do overnight too, the longer the yummier. 

I panfried the chicken first, about 4-5 mins on each side, then I continue cooking it in the over over a bed of carrots, japanese cucumber and garlic bulbs for about 15-20 mins. In a separate pan I also caramelised some onions and sautéed the asparagus beans.......and thats it. Assemble wrap.

Home cooking is simple. :)

No comments: