Tuesday, August 23, 2016

My first vlog is up on youtube! woohoo

LOL. Its hilarious.

Needed to push myself to learn a new skill and I did it. Wootssss! Its no where near to perfect but a great achievement. YAY!

So this 4 mins video took me close to 2 hours to edit, its my first time using iMovie....not too bad eh? 

The Mr. was away on business trip, so I was alone for the weekend.....decided to document my Saturday evening from church to having dinner to watching a dance show called Kaash (for Georgetown Festival). 

So so without further ado, presenting my first Vlog. *drumroll pls*.............(*insert music)......

Enjoy. ;)


1 comment:

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.