Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Project Life Week 3

Hello Crafty Peeps.

Am back from being too lazy to blog. *winks*

Finally cleaned my table to prevent my brains from having a creative block. :)

Apologize for the non flattering pictures, darn the glare.

Anyways here is week 3 Spread 1: I only documented my Grandpa's bday this week. I was so thrilled that Grandpa turns 87, he is such a blessing to all of us. 
At 87: 
he drives (quite a hardcore driver at times haha), 
he shops (yes he loves the mall, hi5 grandpa!),
he's a prayer group leader,
he jokes,
he's so alert,
he loves my Grandma's cooking,
he feeds the stray cats & wild birds outside his house (almost like a mini zoo)
he's a big fan of Jesus. (YAY! :) )

Such a blessing to have this Man of God as my grandpa. I pray that you will have many many many more years on this earth.





Week 3 spread 2: More photos...

Finally used my Heidi swap 'Family' stamp. The size is just perfect!




And and ...I created a LO. I love how personalized this LO is, but yet safe enough to share with others. Please ignore the paint splatters, i totally got carried away. hahaha.

2014, I believe you will be an awesome year. 
I believe you will be a victorious year.



Thats all from me on this Tuesday. Have a great week ahead.

xoxo

1 comment:

Josie said...

Woo hoo! Love your layout... keep it coming dear... :D