Wednesday, March 12, 2014

11th March 2014

Yesterday was my dear husband's birthday. :)

He has been really busy in the last one month, working very hard, coming home late & leaving early for work. My heart sinks to see him so tired...but we gotta just pull through in the next 6 months.

I manage to take the day off from work to celebrate his birthday. Here's some photos from our lovely lunch.


Loving this picture of Aaron.
Our delicious meal in Hainanese style. My personal favorite was the fried chicken. So yummy!
 And some shots of us at the restaurant/ boutique hotel. LOL.

For tea, we ended up in starbucks to redeem our free drink & a slice of cake. YAY! I just love spending time with him, we laugh at each other and basically we just chat non stop. 

Dear Aaron, you are such a gift to me. I'm so glad we found each other and by the grace of God decided to spend the rest of our lives together. Thank you for everything you've done, really am grateful. May God bless your extremely 'huge' kind heart. This is our year of Victory & breakthroughs! 

Love, love, love you with all my heart.

Happy Birthday my dearest chups!

xoxo

No comments: