Friday, March 14, 2014

End of the working week again!

Yay! my heart rejoices when Friday comes. :)

But truly, most of my weekends are busier than weekdays, but I love them.

For the next 7 days, we have guest from Sarawak, they will be staying with us from Monday onwards....so I manage to squeeze in some time to complete Week 9 of Project life.

Here you go. 

Week 9: A love story weekend. Btw, all the photos taken were from the same day. I absolutely do not mind at all.

Tried something different by filling up one of the pockets with sequins and wood veneer. 


Close up on the embellishment pocket.


Loving this cute Epic button.


For this banner, I stuck it outside the pocket coz It was larger and I didnt want to cut the ends. Well it worked. :)


Thats all from Week 9, just a single spread but I enjoyed creating them so much. YAY! so fun.

Have a great weekend peeps. hugsss

xoxo

No comments: