Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Signing in to blog-sphere



Hello to all. Since last Thursday it has been....

Wake up early
Sleep late
Entertaining guests
Planning
Eating
*Repeat

Entertaining guest is fun & tiring, maybe sometimes a lil too tiring, especially when you have a 9-5 job & serving in ministry. Being hospitable and opening our house to people has taught myself & Aaron a great deal of things. (good things :))

Homes are indeed a reflection of who we are & we are thankful to be able to share our lives with others.

I have been itching to make something crafty everytime I pass my craftroom, but the situation doesn't allow me to. Perhaps tomorrow night? 

I'll leave you with this scrumptious looking dinner we had. So herb-y & yumm......Bah Kut Teh, you the bomb!


Have a great day my friends.

Toodles.

No comments: