Thursday, September 6, 2012

3rd Post this week...pat on the back!! :)

Hello crafty friends,

I really wanted to keep the crafting engine moving, so I squeezed in some time to create this card, yes after midnight that is.

Aside from my usual bold color scheme, thought I'll go with some pastels. 

How did I do?? :) Not too bad right. LOL.

I love you
"Ewe" are loved
 
This card design was sold to Smidapaper early this year for Valentines. Just a simple banner cuteness. I love the red and turquoise combination.

Just a simple post from me today. Have a great evening.

xoxo

4 comments:

Josie said...

very pretty! for the banner, is the starburst punch from martha stewart?

Sharon Cornelius-Xavier said...

Thank you Josie. Yes yes it is.

I want the graphic stamp from studio calico...LOL!

Blossom inch said...

very nice babe...love the cards.

I wanna check with you, do you have scrapbook shop in Penang - let me know please at yuzzyusof@gmail.com

Sudha said...

Pretty sweet creations.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in