Monday, September 24, 2012

A personal journey:: Scrapbooked

Hello friends.

Its Monday. Is it a Monday high? or Monday Blues?

I've learned to accept that waking up on a Monday morning to work is part n parcel of my life right now. The day will come when my dream of becoming a homemaker will be fulfilled, all in His timing.....and so I'm thankful to have a job that pays my bills, supports my ministry, supports my side business, supports my hobby & passion & the occasional materials indulgement *winks* . Thank you Jesus, I am indeed grateful.

There is a sense of freedom that comes from accepting & surrendering our circumstances. Its liberating. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------
Back to the LO created, this is something to remember in my 2012 highlights. When we are obedient to God, He takes care of everything. Amen?!

That is why I have to document my thoughts, what I felt, what I went thru on this journey. A very special LO...indeed.

The rest of the technique & creativeness is self explanatory. :)

A brand new ME!
Adding paint to LOs. FUN!!
Its coming together...
Loving those handmade em-bellies. 
Something from my heart:: Something I firmly believe & testify.
God NEVER fails. Give Him a chance.

Have a beautiful week. Let us treasure every moment.
xoxo

No comments: