Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The overdue sneak reveal.

Remember this sneak? 

Well the reason why I've not revealed it is because our little Canon baby is at the repair shop, I love the quality so much that returning back to my Point n shoot was heart breaking....

Pretty insane right? sigh! So I thought, never mind, just take the damn picture. LOL....so here i am..

The sneak.
TADA. The completed card.
Sweet Gumball machine!! :) Quite a happy colored card.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another sneak on what I was up to on a public holiday, I worked for a while and decided to release some frustrations through crafting.

Learning to sprinkle paint....this is addictive, I love the outcome!!
Creating a self  'quote'....
Brand new ME!!

My most favorite part of this LO. This speaks of my heart. This speaks of my Believe. This speaks of how faithful my GOD is. This speaks of my Journey.

Have a beautiful week!! Live your day without wasting time.

xoxo

No comments: