Tuesday, September 4, 2012

HELLO BLOG WORLD!!

Oh how I've missed blogging.

Its been the craziest 8 months, with super pack schedules.

What is taking up so much of my time? D A N C I N G. Yes I'm dancing again, with a missing ligament on my left knee, I'm dancing. God has a funny sense of humor, what the human mind cannot perceive, HE can. So with full obedience, I answered 'the Call', said 'Yes' and fully trusting HE is in control.

One day...maybe I'll blog about my dance journey. (Smiles)

So so, I've been haul-ing some goodies without putting it to use, and Mr.X says its time to create again (i know, very supportive kan?)....and so....

Jeng, Jeng, Jeng...
Scrapbook Haul & Birthday Lunch
Meet my crafty friends (Josie, Cindy Lee & Shu Yin).
Products Used: Crate Paper, My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon, Authentique, Amy tangerine
Beautiful Girls
Mr. X's little niece, she is Desirae Danya. Very adorable girl.
Products Used: Crate Paper, Echo Park, My Minds Eye, Amy Tangerine, Martha Stewart

Thats all from me now.
XOXO

2 comments:

Josie said...

Your Layouts ROCK! :)

Cindy Lee said...

Well done! Well done! Love your layout and journaling!