Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday already? Yippie YAY!

Weekend is here. So wonderful.

I'm super inspired with grids, like major SUPER! More if its sewn grids. Takes a bit more time but I'm in {Love}  :)

Here's a sneak i took on instagram. (Btw, all pics are taken from mobile, our baby canon is in workshop...*sobssss*)

I drew some faint lines with pencil and erased it once its sewn.
Can you tell my sewing skills are not quite there yet? LOL
How did it turn out? It was kinda challenging to have 9 boxes on a small card.
Was trying to not clutter.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
A challenge to myself for using scraps to create this name sign. Oh boy, super challenging. I used a few new elements...cant help it.
Wasnt too bad. But I prefer using new things. :)
its called SCRAPbooking for a reason right? arghhhhh


Challenge completed. *pat on the back

Have a great weekend awesome peeps.

xoxo

1 comment:

Cindy Lee said...

Oh wow!! I love the card and the sign so so much!!!