Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Birthday Cards

Some happy cards created in the last 5 days.

After a few months of not crafting, i faced a creative roadblock.......it was like I wasn't sure where to begin, what pattern paper to use, where to place it. Oh dear, it was terrifying....but with persistence, I manage to complete it.
Yayness!! Not the best of design, but can do...:)


Hello Birthday
Super simple card, love the additional sparkles
Products Used: Bigz Die, Crate Paper Sticker, Studio G stamp

Happy Birthday to You!
A card is birthed when I found the negative of the butterfly too beautiful to be thrown.
Products Used: Washi Tape, My Minds Eye Brad, Elle's Studio, Blings

2 cards in an hour plus. I'm happy to be back, and hopefully to be inspired to create soon.

P/S: I'm loving all these beautiful pics from Mr.X . Thanks dear!! Love love.

tata.
xoxo

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome butterfly cards...thanks for the inspiration!

Blossom inch said...

very nice card Sharon and hopes all are well with you!

Cindy Lee said...

Lovely cards my dear!!! Love them all! And love your blog makeover!

Josie said...

WELCOME BACK! i love all of the cards... especially the one with the camera ;) winks