Friday, September 7, 2012

Photo Grid love.

Happy Friday!!

Weekend is here but it'll be a busy one for us. Mr.X and I will be facilitating in a church seminar, so I guess no crafting this weekend....we'll be pooped by then, just wanting to reach the bed.

To start the weekend, I created a LO last night. Super excited about this LO, as I {LOVE} grids!!! Although this is my first grid LO, im expecting more of it. Yippie~~excited.

Hmmmm...while writing my post, I realized I forgot the dots for the letter 'i'  =_= . Funny moments. hahahaha...Sharon oh Sharon.

Anyways as you can tell my sewing skills is probably pre-beginners stage....but im kinda loving the imperfection.


Italian night at Italianies
Photos printed from Instagram
(Products Used: Crate Paper, Amy tangerine, October Afternoon, Pink Paislee, MME, Echo Park)

Alright, I love my Sushi coz it saves me a lot of space & it looks sooo cute.... but sewing on a big piece of paper is difficult, basically there is hardly any space to maneuver. So if you are considering a small machine, I would suggest to go for the bigger one for more usage. :)

Thats all from me now. Have a Blessed Weekend dearies!!

xoxo

2 comments:

tanshuyin said...

i love this layout ;)

Evelin said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog, doll! I've started following yours so I won't forget to come by.. hehe... I pelupa wan... so if I don't follow, I will forget... LOL...

Hey, your sewing machine is SO CUTE!!!!!!! I super love it! I didn't bring mine over with me to the US.. sobs... so, now I either sew by hand or not sew at all... love seeing all the sewing details on cards and layouts, though.. sigh....